Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dawning of a Brand New Year - 2013!

This is a year of Jubilee!
Malaysia - 50th year.
My church, Glad Tidings Assembly of God - 50 years old!
D'swan Singles Ministry - Seven years old by July 2013!

What a coincidence!
What is the best thing that could happen for me this year?

On an uneventful 31 December 2012.
Like almost everyone else, we are ushering in the new year.
I was in church. Listening to great testimonies of God's faithfulness, timely provision, miraculous healing, etc.
It is so good to be in the house of God!

In between worship and testimonies, I was praying for my daughter.
This is the first time my daughter of seventeen years is going for a holiday without any adult supervision! I was concerned.

I was so tempted to tag along. Sigh! No I did not go.
As soon as I said yes, I regretted it.
I think I have never been so fickel minded before in my life!

I told myself I need to stay focus.
As soon as I committed the situation to God,
there was peace and joy in my heart.

And so here is what I purposed to do:

Leaving a legacy I wish ...
Building one I hope ...
Seeing one materializing I believe ...
And this is how:
In Him I live and move and have my being.
Tenacious faith in God causes us to rejoice in
His promises, provision, power, presence, and protection.

No comments: