Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poolside Fun

We had a splashing time at the poolside last weekend.









There were 35 of us including 14 kids trickling in from 3.30 pm onwards to Tiara Damansara our meeting place and the last being Mariana who somehow made it. So sweet of her despite her son being around during the CNY holidays from out of town she made her way to Tiara to meet us.
A special thanks to Doreen for all the fun. She "conspired" with the rest to squirt me with water guns and coloured streamers and finally dunk me into the pool fully clothed with my shoes still intact and my newly washed and styled hairdo! Imagine, even Felicia thanked God it was not her birthday that day! (Laughter) :) The streamers extended my hair to the floor and clothed me in a coloured web! I was wet, wet, wet!!

Never expected that to happen to me, cause my birthday is not due until 17 Feb ! Horrors! I must be more beautiful than a wet ugly duckling fully drenched from head to toes. Doreen laughed her head off and explained away her "sin" by offering an excuse of what better time to "celebrate" my birthday than when most of our friends are gathered together at one place. I believe all of them had a good laugh. Truly this is really a very pleasant surprise that I will never forget for the rest of my life - Doreen thank you so much for the wonderful experience. My heartfelt thanks for the time and effort taken to get the streamers and water guns, expensive presents and cake. Love you all.

Roy, Doreen herself and other kids got dunked as well during the fun time and what a sweet "revenge" undertaken by others. I don't know who pushed me into the pool or squirted me with water and streamers - too preoccupied trying to shield myself from the multitude of sprays with both my hands. Anyway what sweet revenge. Ha ha ha....

We had "Yee-Sung" by the poolside as well.

Try picking some marbles with chopsticks? We had some fun games for adults and kids.
THANKS FOR COMING; both the Esthers; Hew and Lam, Doreen, Christy, Ng, Joseph, Roy, Richard, Ps Linda, Jane, Ai Lee, Ivy, Sheila, Nancy, Felicia, Jessie and your mom. Sherrie, Audrey, Mariana and all the kids.
Thanks for the food and new year goodies. Hope you enjoyed yourselves. Esther our photographer warned that she is not to be touched or pushed into the pool because she is holding a thousand seven hundred dollars camera (chuckle) otherwise no photos for us! Many thanks for your love, support and fellowship.

No comments: